BLACK SOAP WITH EUCALYPTUS ESSENTIAL OIL
Natural black soap is traditionally made by saponification of virgin olive oil. At the end of saponification, we added Eucalyptus essential oil to reinforce its purifying properties. Black Soap with Eucalyptus essential oil is used to exfoliate the skin, it purifies the epidermis of dead cells and toxins, the skin becomes soft and satiny to the touch.
The Moroccan Black Soap, Senteurs d'argan is a 100% natural vegetable product. Based on olive oil and Eucalyptus E.O, purifying and breathing. An essential hammam treatment, people use it as an exfoliation all over the body using a crepe glove. This scrub frees the skin of all its impurities and makes it soft, supple and firmed.
This soap is extremely rich in vitamin E. It is an excellent emollient, exfoliant and moisturizer. It cleanses the skin by removing dead cells and toxins leaving the skin soft and silky.
SHOP WITH US! BLACK SOAP WITH EUCALYPTUS ESSENTIAL OIL
Taken from the Moroccan traditions. Specially formulated from natural ingredients for an easy, healthy and pleasant application. This 100% organic product is mixed with EUCALYPTUS Essential Oil to enhance its benefits since it is rich with vitamin E and fatty acids. The black soap with EUCALYPTUS Essential Oil is in bulks of 15 kilos and 20 kilos.
This product revives the classics of beauty and oriental well-being, with exemplary natural formulations and best costs. We place our greatest efforts to produce the most effective quality products, that are natural, organic and absolutely clean of any harmful chemicals. Certified by worldwide organizations such as USDA and FDA.
PROPERTIES OF BLACK SOAP WITH EUCALYPTUS ESSENTIAL OIL
- Black soap has been famous for centuries in oriental hammams as an exfoliating treatment associated with a crepe glove, called a Kessa glove. It promotes the elimination of dead skin and thus restores a new youthfulness to the skin.
- Appearance: Creamy caramel-coloured paste. Its supple and compact texture makes this soap a real beauty treatment in its own right. It has a fresh and very pleasant fragrance reminiscent of the smell of Moroccan hammams.
- Thanks to its high content of essential fatty acids, it deeply nourishes the skin while ridding it of impurities.
- The tonic exfoliation with the kessa glove promotes blood circulation and prevents sagging skin.
- The skin thus exfoliated breathes. Supple and hydrated, the epidermis regains a silky and velvety appearance.
- Conservation of Black Soap: You can keep it in the bathroom, however, its best protection will be the refrigerator because it is free of artificial preservatives.
Apply and emulsify the black soap on the entire wet body. Leave on for about 3 minutes. Rinse off the soap with clear water then exfoliate using the Kessa glove. Rub insisting on each part of your body to eliminate dead cells.
Once you ftnish he body scrub, rinse with cold water to close the pores of the skin. Use once or twice a week. For optimal effectiveness, exfoliate after a sports session or in a very hot steam room.
Estimated delivery time 1-3 days
Guaranteed Safe Checkout