Argan products based of Argan (Argania Spinosa) is a species of a tree endemic to the calcareous semi-desert of south-western Morocco in North Africa. it is the sole species in the genus Argania.
Argan products cosmetics Uses
Argan products edible Uses
Our Argan Oil for culinary use has a fine delicate nutty flavour, tremendous health benefits through naturally occurring high levels of Vitamin E, essential fatty acids (Omega 3s, Omega 9s) plus plant sterols.
Argan products benifits
Better yet, according to scientific studies conducted both in Morocco and Europe, this oil is also beneficial for the heart because it protects against bad cholesterol, arteriosclerosis, myocardial infarction, studies show that its properties are due the presence of the lipid fraction which represents 99% of the total composition and is particularly rich in unsaturated fatty acids.These acids represent 80% of which mainly oleic acid (45%) and linoleic acid (35%), two acids known for their role cholesterol-lowering and anti-airborne. They reduce the amount of plasma cholesterol in the body and prevent its deposition in the arteries and reduce the risk of heart attack. These acids are called “essential” because they are essential to our body can not synthesize. They must be made through our diet. The recommended daily intake of these acids is 5 to 6 grams. These acids are also precursors of prostaglandin hormones that regulate various cellular systems, in particular the exchange membrane.
They are involved in breaking barriers and permeability of the skin. With age their deficiency leads to skin aging and therefore detachment and loss of elasticity of the skin that promotes wrinkles and fine lines. Moreover, the remaining 1% called minor compound has remarkable biological activities because it is rich in tocopherols which the famous vitamin E. Vitamin E is known to contribute to the steady development of all parts of the organism, but also for its stimulant properties on the antioxidant defense of cells. Indeed, vitamin E could delay cellular aging through its action on the membrane decreased susceptibility to the phenomenon of preoxidation.
The smartest lab who know the composition of argan oil have been seduced by its antioxidant and anti-free radical, decisive in the prevention of wrinkles and fine lines and using more and more to manufacture creams anti-aging.
Argan products Dirctions
• Dry Skin: Nourishes and moisturizes dry, scaly, flaky skin and protects against infection.
• Oily Skin: Regulates sebum production to keep the skin’s natural oils at a healthy level. With regular use, the skin will no longer look or feel oily.
• Irritated/Itchy Skin: Protects skin from allergens that may cause itchiness.
• Acne: Controls overproduction of acne-causing sebum and soothes the inflammation brought about by acne; also prevents the ugly scars acne can leave behind.
• Aging: Stimulates renewal of skin cells and boosts elasticity while smoothing wrinkles and lines. Sun Damage Rich in antioxidants that protect cells from UV light.
• Eczema and Psoriasis: Helps alleviate inflammatory symptoms associated with psoriasis. Also addresses immunity problems and allergies that trigger eczema symptoms.
• Hair: Repairs damaged hair. Moisturizes instantly, and prevents split ends while restoring shine. Increases hair growth and helps control, cure, and prevent dry and itchy scalp.
• Scalp: Keeps scalp healthy and well nourished. A few drops will protect against dandruff. Keeps the roots of the hair hydrated, protected, and well nourished.
• Nails: Keeps nails strong and healthy and restores natural shine while easily resolving brittle nail problems.
Apart from providing a reliable source of income, Argan Oil production also ensures a future for the Argan Tree (Argania Spinosa L.), a rare tree, indigenous to Morocco, which has been around for millions of years. The Arganerie, the main Argan Tree growing region, has been recognised by the UNESCO as a World Biosphere Reserve since 1999. The production of Argan Oil helps to ensure that Argan Trees are valued and protected, instead of being cut down for fire wood or cleared to make way for grazing for animals.
Argan Trees act as a natural barrier to the northward spread of the Sahara Desert. It helps in the fight against climate change and act to preserve biodiversity.